It is because many money-earning sites have set quite a high limit, say USD$100 or USD$50, for you to withdraw your earnings. Without the use of their referral programs, it is very difficult to hit their withdraw limits and then get paid. So we would say joining referral programs can very much save your efforts in getting paid from most of money-earning sites that offer such referral programs. And you know, Time is Money! The more referrals you have, the faster you get paid! That is why we said it can save your efforts!
In addition, not many referral programs are attractive at all. They either pay not too much or, if they say they pay generously many people report that they are scams.
That is why you need a list of referral programs that can work to save your efforts and are also FREE to join. So, we have prepared our recommended list for your consideration.
Join Recommended Programs For FREE to Save Your Efforts and Earn Money From Referrals
Here is the current list we have:
(1) Chitika: Chitika is a CPC-based (Cost per Click) Ad network and one of the competitors of Google AdSense. Refer new publishers to join Chitika and you will earn 10% of their earnings. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring more new publishers to join!
Is Chitika a scam? Not at all. Chitika was a successor of Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN) and has been widely accepted as an alternative to Google AdSense, although its advertiser base is still incomparable to Google AdSense. However, since Chitika does not have strict entry requirements like Google AdSense, Chitika had been our main source of income for this blog before we joined Google AdSense program. And we continue to use Chitika even by now because webmasters are allowed to use Google AdSense together with Chitika on the same webpages without any problem.
More importantly, Google AdSense currently offers no affiliate program for public. Chitika affiliate program now makes itself more competitive against Google AdSense for internet marketers who can comfortably increase their earnings by inviting a lot of affiliates online.
(2) DreamHost: DreamHost is a web-hosting provider with a very unique CPA-based (Cost-Per-Action) rewarding affiliate program. You will get paid once successfully refer any new customer to buy any full web-hosting plan (including unlimited bandwidth dedicated server). There are two payment options available. By default, you get paid 10% of all referral payments forever per each new direct referral (tier-1 referral), and 5% of all referral payments forever per each sub-referral (tier-2 referral or secondary referral). You may also choose to get paid USD$97 once (one-time payment only) per each new direct referral, and USD$5 once (one-time payment only) per each new sub-referral. Get started instantly with this high-return and lucrative Dreamhost affiliate program by signing-up here for FREE and then start inviting people to join.
Is Dreamhost a scam? We would say no, and Dreamhost is indeed one of the top web-hosting provider for WordPress. Unlike many other web-hosting affiliate programs, Dreamhost's terms of service is relatively simple and reasonable. At least it does not contain strange or too-demanding terms that may make people easy to violate or difficult to play with. Another advantage is that you may even have freedom offering your own executive promotional code with special discount per sale for attracting more new customers. You yourself do not need to be a Dreamhost customer for joining this unique web-hosting affiliate program.
(3) Paid-to-Promote (PTP): Paid-to-Promote (PTP) is another CPM-based (Cost per Thousand Impressions) advertising platform. It is an ideal CPM solution for small publishers because it has no minimum traffic requirement to join.
For each new publisher you successfully refer, you can earn 10% for each direct referral and also 5% for each level-2 referral. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is Paid-to-Promote (PTP) a scam? We would say no, although Paid-to-Promote (PTP) uses iframe to generate ads and some people may worry about suffering from malware or fraud attacks. Nevertheless, Paid-to-Promote (PTP) claims to offer CPM rate of $1 to $8, and also claims to accept traffics from good number of countries, which are quite attractive for most small publishers.
(4) Hubpages: Hubpages is a popular writing site where you can earn money by sharing its impressions. In Hubpages referral program, you can earn money either by referring new writers to join Hubpages or just by sending traffic to Hubpages. If you refer new writers, you will earn 10% of their impressions. If you drive visitors to Hubpages, you will earn 9%-12% of total impressions. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring more writers to join!
Is Hubpages a scam? Not all all. In fact, Hubpages referral program is quite a successful and attractive one. Making use of it wisely and your money-earning potential is huge.
(5) Bidvertiser: Bidvertiser is another Ad network and also one of the competitors of Google AdSense. Refer people to join Bidvertiser as advertiser/publisher and you will earn up to USD$25 for each new advertiser or up to USD$50 for each new publisher. Sign-up as new advertiser or Sign-up as new publisher for FREE and begin referring more people to join!
Is Bidvertiser a scam? We would say no, although its advertiser base is even smaller than Chitika. For publishers, however, you can make use of Bidvertiser to increase your fill rate if you have unfilled inventory (advertising space) in your website. For advertisers, you can earn free USD$20 ads (not money directly) if you sign-up via the above link as a new Bidvertiser advertising member.
(6) AdF.ly: AdF.ly is an URL shortening service provider. AdF.ly URL shortener is now commonly used in Twitter, but in fact it can be used in every website. Refer people to join AdF.ly and you will earn 20% of their earnings. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is AdF.ly a scam? We would say no, but it is quite subjective to say whether it is worth driving your visitors to view intrusive ads (either Interstitial or banner type). AdF.ly affiliate program with 20% commission sounds attractive, but one can only earn money via AdF.ly if his visitors finish viewing intrusive ads. It is probably the reason why AdF.ly is recently banned by Facebook, though Twitter is still a good platform for you to promote your AdF.ly links. AdF.ly is in fact currently the best way to monetize your Twitter account(s).
Furthermore, you can do more than just referring publishers to join AdF.ly. Our experience indicates that, just like Bidvertiser, if you can refer advertisers to place any order(s) promoting their business via AdF.ly, you can earn even more (because advertisers usually spend more in order to complete their advertising campaigns). You may just start by using the same sign-up link above.
(7) InfoBarrel: InfoBarrel is another popular writing and impression sharing site similar to Hubpages. Refer new writers to join InfoBarrel and you will earn 2% of their impressions.
Is InfoBarrel a scam? Not all all. InfoBarrel referral program just another successful money earning gateway, although its commission is only 2% and thus its money-earning potential is relatively smaller than Hubpages.
[UPDATE: InfoBarrel sign-up link is now eliminated as we confirm that its earning potential is really very limited, thus we no longer recommend it here.]
(8) Squidoo: Squidoo is also a popular writing and money-earning site. Refer new writers to join Squidoo and you will earn USD$5 if anyone of them earns his first USD$15 in Squidoo. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring more new writers to join!
Is Squidoo a scam? Not all all, although Squidoo referral program is not too attractive and you cannot rely solely on this referral program to earn good amount of money.
(9) PayPal: PayPal is a popular online payment system owned by eBay. PayPal does have its own Merchant Referral Bonus Programme. Refer new merchants to sign-up for PayPal Business or Premier account (not for Personal account) and you will earn 0.5% of their revenues (maximum limit is USD$1000) from PayPal. Sign-up here for FREE and begin referring more new merchants to join!
Is PayPal a scam? We would say no, although there are negative comments about PayPal (mainly for credit card related disputes), it is still the top player in the market. PayPal customer support service, however, is troublesome and their email responses are full of robot-written content. For the PayPal referral program alone, you will not get rich by this but you should be able to earn some extra money.
(10) Payza (was AlertPay): Payza (was AlertPay) is another online payment system and is a competitor of PayPal. Refer people to open Payza Business or Personal Pro account (not applicable to Personal account again) and you will earn up to USD$10 per referral after your 10th referral (each referral should have a minimum USD$250 transaction). Sign-up here for FREE and begin referring people to join.
Is Payza a scam? We would say hopefully no, although there are also negative comments about AlertPay (it recently faces problem with major credit card processing companies), it has a much better customer support service than PayPal. Payza referral program alone, honestly speaking, is a bit too restrictive and still have room for improvement. For extra information about Payza, please read: Payza Fee Structure.
(11) SocialMediaExplode: SocialMediaExplode is a social media network system where you can get more Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Youtube views, Google+, Linkedin, Digg or StumbleUpon followers etc. Refer people to join SocialMediaExplode and you will earn 9% of their earnings. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is SocialMediaExplode a scam? We would say no, although what you earn (coins) can no longer be exchanged for real money, you can still use the coins to get more Twitter followers, Facebook likes, YouTube views, or Google+, Linkedin, Digg or StumbleUpon followers etc.
(12) SocialMonkee: SocialMonkee is a bookmarking site for getting backlinks. If you refer 12 new members to join SocialMonkee, you will be upgraded to Premium account for FREE. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring new members to join.
Is SocialMonkee a scam? We would cautiously say no, although its affiliate program does not pay you real money directly. Instead, SocialMonkee offers free upgrade to Premium account after 12th referrals. Although you cannot compare its money-earning potential with Hubpages, writing short bookmarks in SocialMonkee is relatively easier than writing long articles in Hubpages, right?
(13) ShareCash: ShareCash is a relatively high-paid download site that can now offer about $1 to $20 (was $0.2 to $0.6 only) for every download. Of course, actual earning will depend on the country where the download is carried out. By simple mathematics, money-earning rate can be around $1000 to $20000 per each 1000 qualified downloads.
For each new member you successfully refer, you can get 5% to 12% of his total monthly earnings. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is ShareCash a scam? We would say no, although it requires completion of questionnaires or surveys by your visitors in order to earn money from their downloads. You may earn quite some good money, but your content must be really useful for your visitors, otherwise you cannot attract them to download via ShareCash since they must complete a few questionnaires or surveys first before downloading.
(14) Adzly Free Ads: Adzly works similar to Google AdWords but it is a free advertising system. Refer your friends to join Adzly and once they earn free credits you will also earn free credits as well (Adzly makes use of credits to replace real money). Sign-up here for FREE and start referring more friends to join.
Is Adzly Free Ads a scam? We would say no, at least unlike Google AdWords (if you do not have coupons), you do not need paying any money to give it a try for this free Adzly advertising system.
(15) ChineseAN: ChineseAN is similar to Google Affiliate Network (GAN), and the key difference is that ChineseAN targets mainly on Chinese customers (you can image the business opportunities here!) in Greater China region including the mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Do not tell us you do not know how to gain from the emerging Chinese community now! Refer publishers to join ChineseAN and you will earn 5% of their commission income. Sign-up here for FREE for instant approval to join this ChineseAN Affiliate Program.
Is ChineseAN a scam? We would say no, although ChineseAN focuses mainly on Asia business, it also accepts international publishers with website(s) of any size or traffic written in English, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese. For overseas publishers, ChineseAN pays in USD via PayPal with minimum payment threshold of only USD$10.
(16) VigLink: VigLink is a CPA-based (Cost-Per-Action) advertising platform. Upon completion of an easy installation on your website, VigLink can automatically insert affiliate links into your content for maximum monetization, just like the way Infolinks inserts CPC-based links automatically into your published content. You will then get paid if your visitors buy anything through your affiliate links.
For each new publisher you successfully refer, you can get 30% of VigLink commission for his first-year earning. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is VigLink a scam? We would say no, and VigLink is really an easy CPA solution particularly for content-based website. VigLink also offers good number of merchants, so you do not have to individually join affiliate program of each merchant and then wait for getting paid until you can hit minimum payment requirement of each affiliate program.
(17) Wikinut: Wikinut is another writing site where you can earn money by sharing its impressions. You can share almost everything in Wikinut, because it allows reprint (re-publish) of your articles that already published elsewhere online by you. In particular, our own experience tells us that Wikinut moderators are quite easy to play with and have accepted every article we submitted for approval.
For each new writer you successfully refer, you can earn an extra 10% of his earnings (royalties). Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is Wikinut a scam? We would say no, although its money-earning potential is relatively small (because Wikinut does not have high-paying ads like Google AdSense) and so you have to make use of referrals for earning reasonable money. In addition, you can also earn money by working as Wikinut moderators and you will earn 5% earnings (royalties) of the articles you review.
(18) SocialSpark: SocialSpark, owned by IZEA Media, is another kind of writing site where you can earn money by writing blog posts you select. You will get paid if you accept offers (or called opportunities) and then your written blog posts approved by the concerned advertiser.
For every new publisher you successfully refer, you can earn at least 5% of his earnings as your commission. Referral rate will then increase gradually (from initial rate of 5%) as number of referrals increase. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is SocialSpark a scam? We would say no, although some bloggers may not want to earn money by writing promotional posts. However, SocialSpark is perfect for those bloggers who like to write marketing or promotional materials.
(19) Lukads: Lukads is an European-based CPC and CPM ads platform. You can be publisher and advertiser the same time once you get registered in Lukads. For every new advertiser (or publisher) you successfully refer, you can earn 1% of amount he charges his balance as your commission. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is Lukads a scam? We would say no, although Lukads is relatively young and does not appear to have many people using this ads network. However, as a publisher, you can earn 95% of advertising revenue which is quite an attractive rate out there.
(20) BinLayer: BinLayer is a CPM-based advertising platform that offers layer, hybrid, pop up or normal banner ads. For every new webmaster you successfully refer, you can earn 5% of his earnings as your commission. Sign-up here for FREE and start referring people to join.
Is BinLayer a scam? We would say no, although normal banner ads is for Germany only and not for other countries. Therefore, most publishers can only focus on advertising with layer, hybrid or pop up ads instead.
(21) PantherAds: PantherAds is a CPC and CPM based advertising platform which supports banner ads, catalog ads, text ads and inline ads formats etc. For every new publisher (or advertiser) you successfully refer, you can earn 5% of his earnings (or spendings) as your commission.
Is PantherAds a scam? We would say no, and you also have freedom transferring money to your advertiser account from your own publisher account balance for advertising purposes. You have flexibility to create iframe ad unit or sticky ad unit as well.
[UPDATE: PantherAds link is eliminated, since we confirm this ads platform earnings are too small, and thus no longer recommend it now.]
(22) WHD: WHD is a CPC and CPM based advertising platform and is a clone of PantherAds. WHD offers almost identical advertising solutions and ads formats as PantherAds for publishers and advertisers. For every new publisher (or advertiser) you successfully refer, you can earn at least 5% of his earnings (or spendings) as your commission.
Is WHD a scam? We would say no (please see above comments for PantherAds).
[UPDATE: WHD link is also eliminated for the same reason as PantherAds above]
(23) PulsePoint (was ContextWeb or ADSDAQ): PulsePoint (was ContextWeb or ADSDAQ) is a self-publishing and a CPM-based (Cost per Thousand Impressions) advertising platform. Unlike CPC (Cost per Click) type ads, you can get paid even if your visitors do not click on any ads. Earning will just be based on number of qualified impressions (pageviews).
For each new publisher you successfully refer, you can get 10% of total payment for his first-month (full month) earning. In addition, referred publisher can also get an additional 10% payment as a bonus for his own first-month (full month) earning.
(UPDATE: Sign-up Link is deleted, since PulsePoint Exchange has no longer accepted open enrollment as their partner)
Is PulsePoint (was ContextWeb or ADSDAQ) a scam? We would say no, and perhaps PulsePoint (was ContextWeb or ADSDAQ) is one of the best CPM-based advertising platform for small publishers because it does not have any specific minimum traffic requirement for your website(s) to join. You can also set your own asked-price (CPM rate), and PulsePoint will then pay you 100% you asked for each qualified impressions.
(24) Best-reviewer: Best-reviewer is an ideal writing platform for people who enjoy writing top 10 list or top 5 list etc. It was also an AdSense revenue sharing site (but unfortunately banned by Google already). Now it switches to share revenues with other sources like Chitika. Refer writers to join Best-reviewer and your Chitika ads will appear on every top they submit. Read more related information: Free Marketing with Best-reviewer.
Is Best-reviewer a scam? We would say no, although the site owner does not welcome content or link relating to non-western countries such as Pakistan, India, China etc. This may not be fair enough for some international writers, but if you are good at writing topics about western countries then you will find this site very easy to work with.
(25) Best-reviewers: Best-reviewers is a clone of Best-reviewer. The two websites share similar set of content, revenue sharing and referral policies. Unlike Best-reviewer, however, this Best-reviewers website does not appear to be banned by Google AdSense yet. Furthermore, Best-reviewers offers an extra type of 'income writing' for fun. Read more related information: SEO and Marketing with Best-reviewers.
Is Best-reviewers a scam? We would say no, just the same as Best-reviewer, or you may even think Best-reviewers is better because it offers a funny 'income writing'. This may be good for writers who do not want only to write top 10 list or top 5 list.
(26) Smowtion: Smowtion is advertising platform similar to Google AdSense. Since we have already published a detailed report about Smowtion, you can read: Our Q&A With Smowtion for additional information about Smowtion.
Is Smowtion a scam? Honestly speaking, we are not very sure, but we have never been scammed by Smowtion before. We encourage you to contact Smowtion directly if you have any concern about this advertising platform.
That is all of our recommended programs that you can join for free to save your efforts by earning money from referrals. No matter you like it or not, joining referral programs can surely save your efforts for earning money on the internet. After all, it is much better to have more people working for you than you yourself to work alone. You may also find another workable Affiliate Program For Making Money here. Hope you can find suitable referral or affiliate programs that can really save your efforts for earning more money.
Welcome to leave any comment if you have additional recommendations or you may share your previous experience with our above collection of referral programs. Thanks.
Remark: This post serves as a disclosure for potential benefits our team may earn money from our previous articles about promoting your websites for FREE.
Most Visitors Also Read:
Extra Translation Cost Saver
Free Download For 100% Saving
About QMS (Quick Money Saver)
Our New Digital Store
Olympics Sport Store
BookStore Related to Investment Study
BookStore Related to Investment
Going back to visit Quick Money Saver (QMS) FrontPage or Contact Quick Money Saver (QMS) directly