Getting backlinks is as easy as subscribing to a spam site. Getting high quality backlinks, however, is a different story. The makeup of a high quality backlink is as follows:
1. The main content of the linking page is similar to the anchor text's topical relevance.
2. The destination of the backlink is similar to both the content and page title.
3. The PageRank of the page that is linking you is at a level 4 or greater.
4. Rich keyphrases or targeted keywords are used as anchor text.
5. If the backlink has the "dofollow" attribute.
6. If the linking domain has a good trust rank and is seen as an authority in the industry.
7. Backlinks from .edu and .gov sites are given special preference, as they are not allowed to be commercial.
8. If the backlink is placed within the copy of the body text.
9. If the backlink looks natural or is more likely to have been placed as a reference by a user.
10. If the backlink is placed on a web page with less than 30 external links.
11. If the linking root domains are unique.
12. Backlinks that have seniority.
13. If the building links vary in their anchor text.
14. The anchor text of the backlink should meet the required keyword density in the title of the page, which is 40% or more, and the body text at 1 to 2%, and the destination page's anchor text.
Getting these types of backlinks for free can be done without technical expertise, as there are plenty of web sites which detail how to create backlinks (it is more of a marketing effort with technical expertise able to make the process much, much faster), but the time and manpower spent on obtaining enough to keep up with competitors is often more than a growing or small business can withstand.
A free backlink generator may get you inbound links, but a free backlink from a low quality site hurts more than it helps in many cases. Do not let getting any backlink free from an unproven free backlinks submitter cloud your judgment as to what a backlink generator should truly be about. When it becomes less profitable to add to a marketing campaign than to leave it, it is time to get some help. Backlinks, or links back to a website or article, are increasingly important for increased traffic for two reasons: One, the backlinks themselves allows for increased traffic, and more importantly, search engines give higher ranking to articles with links. Here's how to get backlinks.
There is no reason why someone cannot link from one thing they want people to read to another thing they want people to read. In addition, this type of linking will direct views from content that has lots of traffic to content that has little traffic. Choose best websites for writing online all allow one to do this, so it is best to take advantage of content backlinks.
One effective, albeit annoying way to get views is to search for the search term the article or site is written around, and then leave a comment containing a link to it on whatever website shows up first on the search engine. More and more web sites are getting strict about policing comment backlinks, though, so this method does not always work.Backlink Services
Certain websites help suggest places to do targeted comment backlinks, though these web sites aren't always high traffic ones. A good rule of thumb is that one should never, ever pay for backlink services. If one has to pay for bac, its a scam. One reason to write articles online is that there are no publishing costs and it can be used to promote other content or web sites.
Social Networking Backlink
Facebook, Myspace, and the social networking backlink in general, are great ways to add links and promote content. Yahoo Answers allows one to do this as well, but they have become more strict about their policies and have begun to ban people who abuse the social network backlink too frequently.
Article spinning is a deceptive and dishonest practice on many levels. It involves a computer program splicing up content and repackaging it together in order to fool search engine's duplicate content filter. Most of these services, including the pay ones - which are scams - do not work effectively. So there is dishonesty happening to both the reader and the author. If one spends hours upon hours duplicating and backlinking articles, one may briefly enjoy a perch at the top of a search engine result page. It's generally not a worthwhile investment unless one is running a scam business - which, ironically, most article spinning services are.High Quality Content
When one writes high quality content, they increase the likelihood of individuals texting, instant messaging, emailing, "word of mouthing," social bookmarking, or good old fashioned linking that content. Readers aren't psychic, but with today's technology they can submit their thoughts to others almost instantly. This is all done without any effort on the part of the author, it requires no fraud, and it works very effectively at increasing traffic. High quality content is undoubtedly the best way to permanently build up traffic and backlinks in the long term. With these strategies, one can effectively build techniques for how to get backlinks and traffic. What is most important to keep in mind, however, is if the content one is linking to is worth reading. If it is, then in a certain sense, the content will promote itself.