For having domain name consumers have to register they domain name through the domain name registrar company. The process for the domain name register essentially comprises selecting a domain name that the domain name consumer desires. Although the domain name registration process is easy; there are a few things that you should be aware of:
Steps to follow before registering your domain name:
1.Domain name is the first thing that attracts viewer to see your website it has to be close to your business .for example if you have a business of stationary, books etc then in spite of having any difficult name you can use stationary.com. Most of the customers, type the name of the product or services they want in the website address column and search for it. So don't just register any domain name that you like or that sounds good to you, except if your company name is well known. Do a bit of keyword research and see if you can incorporate your main keyword into the domain name.
2. Get your web hosting services account first, since you'll need the DNS information during the domain name registration process. If you register the domain name first, the DNS information will point to your registrar's servers until you transfer it.
3. Don't just go for the cheapest registrar. Remember, you normally get what you pay for...
When you are executing registration keep these things in mind
1. Choose your favorite registrar and register with them to get yourself a username and password. Each domain name registrar will have their own policies and procedures, so make sure that you read everything carefully before you register your domain name. You'll also learn a lot by doing that.
2. Log into your account and type in your domain name to check if it's available.
3. Make sure that you register your domain name for at least 5-10 years.
4 .Try and make your domain name as short as possible or at least something that can easily be remembered. After you have registered your domain name, make sure that the registrar lock function is activated otherwise someone else might be able to transfer your domain name without your permission.
5. Always avoid using hyphenated domain names and lengthy domain names. Hyphenated words are very difficult to type and if it goes wrong one time, visitors may not try it another time. They simply switch over to some other site that Google displays.
6. People get lots of confusion in choosing the extension for their domain names. Your first choice should be to choose '.com' as most of the people casually type '.com' behind every website address. So, prefer to suffix.com and stop the visitor from entering some other sites. For your DNS services you can choose our DNS registration India plan that suit to your budget.